Saturday, November 09, 2013

Project 26 and 27- The Dachshund addition

This cute bunting made it's way to London in August for a friends birthday...
and I made these using a pattern from some pj pants I had split in the bum (they were about 5 or 6 years old! well loved) I was so grateful for a lady I know from church who owns a over locker to sew the pants with. I feel like they could last for some time! 
Only one more project to blog about :)
Ps...thank  you all who have come here and left beautiful comments. It really means a lot to have you reach out and support in this time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply