Saturday, March 30, 2013

Go Op shopping...

 I was in a funk on Thursday morning. I got up on the wrong side of the bed...I had been thinking I needed to  check out the op shops properly so I took the chance to do it Thursday. I'd been to two just to have a quick look, but there were another two I really wanted to check out...and they did NOT disappoint!
We have been watching How I met your Mother...we borrowed seasons 1-4 from the library and had been working our way through it in the evenings. It makes us laugh and forget our troubles for a little while. We finished them on Wednesday night. And what would I find when I was scouting the Vinnies...season 5 and 6! for $3 each! so great!
And then all these other treats. Head scarf, abacus, wax paper, wool, a tupperware container, a tea cozy, doilies and pillow cases (which may turn into bunting!) It was a good morning...and it set me back $20...that wax paper was 10 cents a roll! I love country op shop prices!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't realise you got dvds too! You did do well. All the items inspire creativity. I love them all x You are a very good op shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul! Good op-shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply