Friday, March 22, 2013

cute jumpers

I was reading this post a couple of weeks. And saw this very cute jumper. It's from OASAP, which I had never come across before, and I thought with my birthday approaching it would be a lovely present for Tim to buy me for my birthday ;)
It arrived in the post yesterday and it is just lovely. Granted I probably won't be able to wear it until much later in winter...because of my expanding belly but I just could not go past the hearts on the elbows! 
And as something a little special they added in this lovely necklace, which will go very nicely with my new cute jumper.
Have you done any online shopping recently?

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that OASAP was good. I've looked on there once before but was a bit hesitant to purchase from there for some reason!

    I was naughty and bought a dress online last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heart patches - very cute jumper

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply