Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today

Today...
* I laughed many times watching this and this
* Went to work 
* Worked on a project for the weekend
* Spoke to a friend on the phone
* Bought a new cardigan
*Heard that a friend got a full time permanent teaching job starting next year!
*Did the dishes
*Spilt something on my shirt while at work... whoops!
* Ate a delicious dinner
*Thought several times is it really Thursday today?
* I received this photo in an email! This little bubba is getting baptised on Sunday in Brisbane...we won't be able to make it so sent a little something! (Thanks Di! Remi and Brad are so cute!)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pic! I thought it was Sunday all day today! Felt like a Sunday to me :) Liking your day, especially the dinner, laughter and cardi parts x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply