Monday, October 01, 2012

Blogtoberfest....

...So it's that time of year again...
Not sure how I am going to go this year...BUT I do have 2 weeks of holidays to begin the month so that might help me on the road out of the blogging funk/business I have been experiencing! 
You can read about blogtoberfest here...and here
 head here. to where it's been hosted...join in if you like
Main rule of blogtoberfest is blog every day in the month of October...let's see how I go!
Wish me luck...I'll need it this year

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm not even going to even consider trying that! I'm way behind as it is, and until tonight, hadn't posted for a month... let alone post every day for a month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! I'm going to try too, think that i will need that luck as well :-)

    ps. happy holidays! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on keeping up with daily posting, but I think I may have found a solution that will work for me.

    Good luck to you and Happy Blogtoberfest!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply