Saturday, July 14, 2012

mini break

We took a little trip for our wedding anniversary to the Barossa Valley...I'm a new convert to Instagram so went a bit snap happy. We had a really lovely time and even got to catch up with one of Tim's Groomsman and his wife. It was relaxing and I almost can't wait to our next little getaway...I have no idea when that is but I look forward to it!
 Photo 1. Celebrating 2.Where we stayed 3. The beautiful fields of the Barossa Valley 4. A beautiful ornate headstone in the Gnardenberg church cemetery 5. Little selfie 6. The excellent wallpaper in the lobby 7. Tea time at Breakfast 8. Gnardenberg church on a glorious day 9. The rolling hills of the Barossa

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply