Sunday, June 24, 2012

weekend happenings

it started off with a delicious stew cooked by my mumma, she makes a mean stew! Courtney joined us for dinner and stayed the night so she could head to her exam the next morning...we live a lot closer to her uni than she does! It's always nice to spend quality time with my little sis. 
It was the first anniversary of my Pop's death. Hard to believe it's been a year. So I baked some lemon and poppy seed muffins and we bought some flowers and headed to my folks place. 
we washed...
We went a bit Belguim and watched "In Bruges" and ate waffles...bit of an odd movie but enjoyable despite the violence
Today we were treated to a delicious Hong Kong style hot pot lunch with Ken and Margaret a lovely couple from the church Tim did his placement at. They are so lovely and have lived in may places...PNG, Hong Kong, Scotland...they have a lot of very interesting tales to tell. Ken has his birthday tomorrow...the 60th anniversary of his 21st :)
Tim now wants to buy a hot pot ;)
We also got to say a quick hello to Jax and his mum and dad
and tonight I'll be continuing with my crochet and enjoying some relaxation in front of the TV before doing it all over again for another week. Hope you've had a great weekend and your week starts well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply