Tuesday, June 12, 2012

extra long weekend

 It's been a wonderful long weekend...I am so close to getting my blanket done it's not funny...I started this blanket about 4 years ago!
There is a really nice dessert bar not far from our house so we ventured there Sunday night with the sisters and husbies
 Got to catch up with some dear friends from Brisbane and their little bubbie...who has grown a lot since I last saw him. They do that don't they! 
 Fiona got to enjoy some cuddles with Remi too 
And today I got another day off work as Tim had some end of study meetings today which I was invited to as well. It's been a good one. Hope you had a wonderful long weekend in your neck of the woods too!

2 comments:

  1. สำหรับผู้ที่ชื่นชอบภาพยนตร์ และผู้ชมทุกท่าน ที่ชื่นชอบ หนังออนไล ซีรีย์ที่ชื่นชอบในการรับชมภาพยนตร์ ซีรีย์ ดูซีรีย์ออนไลน์ อัพเดทใหม่ตลอดทั้งเดือน

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply