Tuesday, May 08, 2012

wish list

This is at the top of my wish list at the moment...
AND I've ALMOST saved enough to get it! HUZZAH! 
I live super close to work and one of the teachers who is MAD on bikes (owns about 7 or 8!) pointed me in the direction of Mojo bikes so I thought I would get some exercise in and ride to work.
Very excited!

In other news life has been busy, I had a catch up with 2 old friends from primary school on the weekend, and I'm sort of addicted to pinterest! 
Hope you're having a wonderful week so far!

4 comments:

  1. looks wonderful! A bike was on the top of my wish list for christmas last year. But then I got pregnant and decided I was clumsy enough without riding with a belly!

    I hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bike totally rocks. It is on my wish list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) isn't it fab! I reckon a couple more weeks of saving pocket money and it's mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply