Saturday, March 24, 2012

28 projects

original image credit
I've been following this blog for a few years now and I really enjoy reading it. From the craft she creates to the small business advice to hearing about her husband being deployed to Afghanistan. It's safe to say it's one of my faves! Elise has written a few birthday lists in her time and last year challenged herself to make 26 projects between her 26th and 27th birthday. She did it...you can read about all the cool projects here!
So I thought I'd give it a go...but I'll have 28 projects to complete before I turn 29 on March 15th next year...
I'll be blogging about the fun here...
wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply