Saturday, March 17, 2012

27 @ 27 mini book

 In terms of documenting this list I started off semi strong...doing little bits and pieces as I completed goals and tasks
 I had a lot of fun...but then I lost steam and as you know life gets busy and I get distracted...and the fact we don't have a colour printer didn't help! I know I know I'm making excuses!
 But every couple of months I'd get it out and do a bit more
 Now that I am 28...the year is done and I still have a fair bit to do in this little book for it to be fully finished. But it is enjoyable and I been over to my sister in laws to do some printing! :) Hopefully over the next couple of weeks you'll see the finished product!

5 comments:

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply