Wednesday, February 29, 2012

random thoughts for your 29th

 There is something about the 29th February...don't you think? It only comes around once every 4 years...we get an extra day in the year...don't you ever hear people say they wish they had more hours in the day? :) well this year we got a whole day! tee hee!
There was a time where I thought my birthday was meant to be on the 29th February...that I in fact was 2 weeks over due...turns out I was only a week late!
I have never blogged on the 29th of February before. 
Hope you've had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. That is very cool! I'm working on your birthday present. Is that random? Hope you had a good leap year date...I didn't even think about it really...other than I wished it was over. Hope you had a good one. X

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply