Friday, February 17, 2012

27 @ 27 update...one month to go!

Last year on my birthday I made some goals- mostly fun goals, others were a little more serious. I did plan to update a but more regularly here...but I've been pretty crap at doing that! I thought I'd do a one month count down...and I am collating and documenting in the form of a pretty little book, quite similar to what I did for our lovely holiday late 2010.
 I've managed to complete about 15 of the 27 so far...and there are another few I reckon I can get done before March 15th rolls around...if I stop putting them off :)
I'm having a craftanoon tomorrow so maybe I'll cross number one off the list...which is... knit something other than a scarf :)
...we'll see
stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply