Wednesday, January 04, 2012

number 7 DONE!

It only took me a year but that's OK! :)
Yesterday to the date Tim and I arrived back from overseas. It was a ripper trip one we'll probably never get to do again and I have thought back to that trip many times over the last 12 months and thought...that was so good!
 While on that trip I made a list of some goals/tasks I wanted to complete in the time I was 27. You can see the list here. Some things are easier than others some I will not achieve before March 15th but I am so glad I got this one done...and really in the end it took me no time at all! I can't believe it took me this long to do it!
 I kept all our tickets from the tours we did, bus tickets museums we visited and put them all in a collage. I received the frame as a Christmas present last year.
I also added a couple of photos from along the way too! I'm really happy with how it turned out and it is such a  great keepsake from the trip...
Hopefully I'll get cracking on some of the other things too over the coming weeks! 

4 comments:

  1. Great work! And such a different way to 'scrapbook'! Good luck with the rest of your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous Loz! Glad you're working your way through your list. Obviously I never got around to joining you with that...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, it looks super. I did one for my huz about our time in London and it took me eight years to churn it out. It made a fab 40th pressie, though!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Lauren!
    that looks awesome, well done!
    it's a great pile of memories to look back on and smile.
    we also did one after travelling and collecting little bits & pieces..it does make me smile everytime I look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply