Tuesday, November 15, 2011

hung over?

...I think I have a bit of a hang over from Blogtoberfest...and Frocktoberfest...and perhaps life
I can't seem to get on the bloggy band wagon again,. Over the weekend I went to blog but couldn't find my camera...but I remembered that I had had it in my office earlier that day, so though oh well I'll just do that post another time. When I went to work this morning...my camera wasn't where I thought I left it. I thought it might have been stolen, but then I went and checked my work bag again...it had been there all the time. I must have gone blind over the weekend or something?
In the last few weeks life has thrown some curve balls (one such curve ball being a parent from school dying)
but some good balls too (engagements, news of new babies, surprise visits from friends)
I resigned from my job...which is a good thing! It's time for a change and I am very excited about the change and people have been very supportive and excited for me and Tim.
But now a lot of spare time is being used for job applications! :)

I'm going to try for the simple life the next few weeks...we'll see how we go!

1 comment:

  1. Blogging can definitely feel like a chore sometimes! How exciting I wish you luck on your job hunt, change is good.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply