Wednesday, August 03, 2011

zealous

 it was 25 degrees in Adelaide...I mean Radalaide :) 
IN AUGUST...what the!
I got zealous and wore sandles. It was a funny day for comments on what I was wearing. Someone said I looked lovely, someone (a student...I have known for a long time...) said I looked like I was going to a funeral...I had a lot of black on and then someone said it wasn't hot enough for sandles and then someone else said it was great that we could wear sandles today!
ha
tomorrow is forecast for 17...
I won't be wearing these shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply