Monday, August 15, 2011

making it handmade

I watched this film/documentary last night on ABC 2 by Melbourne filmmaker Anna Brownfield. Gosh it was interesting and inspiring, challenging and thought provoking. There were many crafty ladies who spoke about why they craft. One was the delightful Pip. I've read Pip's blog for a couple of years now and love it. She is one creative and inspiring lady. Another one of the ladies was Casey who is a craft-a-vist (craft activist). She had some really interesting things to say and there was a great scene in the film where she was doing fence crochet...look I can just say go and watch it on ABC 2 it's on iview for a couple of weeks so head over there now. 
Now I'm off to sew something! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that link I just watched it! I wasn't what I thought it was going to be but I still really enjoyed it. I never thought about craft in that manner before.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren, thanks for the tip...I'm off to watch it now. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply