Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DIY wedding bon bons

It's not secret I love badges...so I wanted to share the badge love on our wedding day.
 I hired a badge maker for a day and went to town. I have a lot of fun...so much so I ended up buying a machine to keep...forever!
 We decided we would get some delicious truffles from this lady, she did us a good deal because I worked there for about 6 months when I moved to Adelaide in 2006. They are really good truffles...believe you me!
 ...this one is just for fun! 
 I sewed 110 of these little bags...put a couple of truffles in and attached a badge to each bag, each guest (in theory) was meant to get one...but I think a few people got a few more...
some little details from our reception...our bouquets went into the teapots when we got to the reception

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That's my little Lozalicious kissing birdie badge that I love so much and get complimented on whenever I wear it!

    And all because Loz was kind enough to send me a little gift. Mwah! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea with the bags- so much nicer and more thoughtful than some of the more expensive bonbonieres that people hand out.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply