Friday, May 27, 2011

weekly wrap up V1

SO there goes another week...what the heck!
It's been a good one but a busy one.
Highlights: Celebration my dad's birthday with our McNicol's, playing a fun game of netball, receiving my cushion from this lovely lady, from this swap
Lowlights: Being dead tired, having ZERO time for blogging and always feeling like I was behind this week, chasing my tail so to speak, ever felt like that!?
dad and bec at delicious mexican
my lovely cushion cover, I love it! Thanks Katie!
can't even remember what was so funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply