Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Clothing for Correspondence

Late last year I was reading Peppermint Magazine. And I came across these lovely ladies...Jane and Penny from clothing for correspondence. Their premise is if you need a letter written, they can write it for you, and in return you send them your hand me down clothes or accessories! I thought it was a great idea. I thought it was EVEN better when I actually had cause to use them. I contacted them a week ago and just received the letter they have written for me to send to an airline who will remain nameless at this time. It was a great letter, much better and creative than I could have come up with, and all it cost me was a couple of pieces of clothing that were going to the op shop anyway.
check them out and if you ever need a letter written, and don't quite have the words yourself... consider them!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super idea. So unique and original. I would love to be in the letter writing business myself. I love corporatey letters sounding off about stuff, love letters declaring undying affection and thank you letters, just because. x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply