Monday, March 21, 2011

last Tuesday

apparently the only "decent" photo from the day of me the birthday girl!
Last Tuesday I turned 27...
I took the day off work and played with Sez who was visiting from QLD.
We went into the city and went to some of my favourite shops
I bought shoes
...with mum and dad's money!
I ate chocolate and drank a hot one too
We ate sushi for lunch and one of my sisters joined us
we had good chats
we learnt some sad things too
I opened presents...a fair few with lovely things inside
actually I was spoilt!
we ate dinner in the park and then had pie for dessert at our place.
it was a wonderful day....I think 27 is going to be a ripper year
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply