Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ich fahre nach Dusseldorf

Today I did one of those things I have always wanted to do. I went to Dusseldorf. For those who live in Germany or have been there may think Dusseldorf? You've always wanted to go to Dusseldorf? Well yeah!! For a young teenage girl in Bundaberg learning how to say I am going to go to (insert place here)...in German, Dusseldorf was always the place, cause it was so darn cool to say! So I guess today I did one of those things on my bucket list. One of those things you've always wanted to do before you don't get the chance, I should get around to writing them down one day! Have you done something on your bucket list recently?

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you! I'm loving your 'tour'. It looks as though you guys are having an amazing adventure. Carry on with teh fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my... düsseldorf... i once missed a date in düsseldorf! had to spend the night in the hostel nearby. it was such an adventure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the updates Lozza! Is it possible to find more chocolate? Keep'em coming as you continue your great European tour. Hi to Tim & keep having a great time - Eugene.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply