Saturday, November 20, 2010

finally...

Back in March I saw a sign saying there was a new vintage fair happening in a hall down the road from me...well months later Janelle and I finally went and it was great! It wasn't too busy which is what I was in the mood for and there were lots of pretty things to admire. It was a bit torturous going and having to hold back in buying the lovely things!I did find a pretty dress I will show tomorrow! But I am going to go next year after our trip with more pocket money! Anyone in the Adelaide area should definitely check it out! 

2 comments:

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply