Sunday, October 03, 2010

congratulations Mandy and Arthur....day 2 of blogtoberfest!

We have had a massive day!We were in the band at church in the morning...it was daylight savings change over so we had to technically get up an hour earlier! then we were in the band for Mandy and Arthur's wedding this afternoon! Two precious people becoming husband and wife. What a happy day and wonderful occasion to witness two people in love!
Mandy's kids Josh and Kayla were stunning and played in the band with us. They are tops! and now we have been to the party and now I am sneaking in my blogfest post...I almost failed on the 2nd day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply