Wednesday, September 01, 2010

spring....has not sprung!

It's the first of September! A big hip hip Hooray!! We have some really nice days the last few...but today is overcast...gloomy and I think it is definitely going to rain! (which is probably good we do need rain!) BUT I will not be deterred! Spring is so close I am so happy, I am done with winter...for now! I need some vitamin D before we go on our trip over Christmas!
To celebrate I am having a craftanoon on Saturday!
AND I added some new magnets to the etsy store!
I even finished my "here comes the sun" swap treats early and posted them yesterday! Which was good because I was a bit stuck to begin with and then the inspiration came...LIKE I hope spring will!
Happy September! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply