Saturday, April 24, 2010

my year without...

For a while I've been seeing this dvd stare back at me from the shelf at the dvd store...and wondered what it would be like. I saw a reveiw of it here at Pip's place, watched the trailer and thought next time I go to the store I will hire it. So that's what I did today. It was really good! It is really interesting to see how the family deals with a pretty serious incident! I recommend it!

PS...It did get me thinking if I could go a whole year without something...going without sex for a whole year would be VERY complicated! But see even giving up something like...chocolate for a year that could have severe effects too!  Have a watch and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply