Friday, April 02, 2010

5 faves

Pip at meet me at mikes started a new meme a couple of weeks ago so I thought I would play along today...most of my faves this week revolve around music...and EASTER!!!
Angus and Julia Stone oh my their new CD is just amazing, I bought it with some birthday money and it was a very good choice!
Mumford and Sons...another birthday money purchase...again can't get enough of it!
Florence...your voice is amazing!
mmm Cadbury cream eggs I can not wait to sink my teeth into you on Sunday...I'm never giving up chocolate again...it turns me into a mad woman!
Isn't this precious! I first saw it here then here!
For more Fave fives head over and see Pip at her blog it's fun you wont regret it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of music, you should listen to some 'James Yuill'. I'm working for him for the moment and I think his music is amazing. I think you can listen on his myspace.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply