Friday, March 05, 2010

beautiful adelaide

Every once in a while, I am reminded why adelaide is better then just ok! We went to the movies tonight to see Alice...oh my oh my it was fun! We were raising money for the Kalahari trip (a trip students from the school I work at are going to in June/July this year check it out here )

My N a champion of a young bloke organised the fundraiser at the beautiful Capri theatre. Check it out!



possibly my favourite but got a grimace from Mr T...and a comment like...as if you can't eat popcorn at the movies!
Just quietly...I really want that lamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply