Saturday, February 20, 2010

my creative space

This week I thought I would play along with my creative space, I have seen some pretty ones in the past and thought this would be my week, having said that when thursday came round i was so busy going to the Gossip, then working ridiculous hours on Friday that it has taken me til today to actually play along!
I found myself being inspired to hold a birthday craft-a-noon this year to mark the auspicious occasion of turning 26, it only happens once after all! so some little invites for the party goers!To check out some more creative spaces check here and play along if you want!

2 comments:

  1. Cute invites! And great idea for a party - hope it's wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( wish i could be there...but great idea...maybe i should do one too for my 24th...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply