Saturday, January 23, 2010

only one photo can often be hard!

So I have been doing the 365 project, one photo a day for one year. Take a photo of something you are thankful for, or inspired by, something you like...or something that has challenged you. Most days I find I am taking more than one! BUT I can only choose one for the daily click...and this blog can have the other fun ones from time to time! And maybe as time goes by I'll get better at narrowing it down...I think maybe it just shows there is lots to be thankful for and most days there will be more then one thig!
Can you see what I see! This made me smile!

Our delicious dinner tonight! It was huge, it was yummy and I really loved having the salad! (Tim had curry as a side instead! :))

3 comments:

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply