Tuesday, October 14, 2008

congratulations and welcome term 4

today was the first day back at school for the term. and it was lots of fun. i was a little bit sluggish this morning after having wonderful sleep ins last week but got there and i had emailed the staff to say that Tim and i had gotten engaged and there was lots of congratulations emails and lots of hugs and kisses today!it was wonderful!

in chapel Pastor Peter asked me to come down the front and he sort of interviewed me and asked me how my holidays were! it was fun and everyone clapped and cheered! it great! lots of smiles and lots of showing the bling off!

some year 8 and 9 boys came and said congrates it was sweet!

so welcome term 4 and congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply