Sunday, April 08, 2007

he is risen

Easter Sunday is such a fantastic day. it's the day our Lord conquered death.
i was having an interesting conversation with my sister JEK about how Easter to alot of Australian's is just a four day weekend and that that bothered and saddened her a bit. for me today was a joyeous occassion to remember God's promise to us, to forgive us and his sacrifice in his son Jesus. i've been able to spend the day with 5/6th of my family and two friends. it was a wonderful day

happy easter to you all

He is RISEN, He is risen INDEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply