Monday, February 26, 2007

the curse of the sneeze

If i was living in the days when the plague was rampid i would have been locked up or shoved underground because my sneezing would have made people think that i had the plague.
perhaps i should be locked up under ground because then the pollen and everything else that makes me sneeze, my eyes itch and nose run wouldn't do those things to me....

telfast are making a lot of money out of me these days....
and it's not even spring!

nofx tonight...it's come up and i didn't even get into the counting sleeps for it cause of the busyness of everything...so i am looking forward to it. to the fast drums and the loud guitars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply